Friday, October 16, 2009

Philippians 3:12-14

Philippians 3:12- I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me."

Not- ou
as though- hoti
I had already- ēdē
attained- lambanō
either- ē
were already- ēdē
perfect- teleioō
but- de
I follow after- diōkō
if- ei kai
that I may apprehend- katalambanō
that for- epi
which- hos
also- kai
I am apprehended- katalambanō
of- hypo
Christ- Christos
Jesus- Iēsous

Philippians 3:13- "Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead."

Brethren- adelphos
I- egō
count- logizomai
not- ou
myself- emautou
to have apprehended- katalambanō
but- de
[this] one thing- heis
[I do], forgetting- epilanthanomai
those things- men
which are behind- opisō
and- de
reaching forth unto- epekteinomai
those things which are before- emprosthen



Philippians 3:14- "I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."

I press- diōkō
toward- kata
the mark- skopos
for- epi
the prize- brabeion
of the high- anō
calling- klēsis
of God- theos
in- en
Christ- Christos
Jesus- Iēsous

No comments:

Post a Comment